Saturday, July 9, 2011

Triangle Dangles

For some reason, I can't seem to stop making these little earrings. Maybe it's the motion or the variety of options. Whatever the reason, these triangle shapes have kept me occupied for quite a while.

The polymer triangles aren't difficult to make. I make sure the clay is well conditioned and bendable, and roll it on a medium setting on the pasta machine to be sure it's even depth. The size of the triangle cutter you use determines the size of the resulting three-dimensional triangle.


I used headpins and narrow knitting needles to help form the triangles. They also made the holes I used later for assembly.
As you can see, I've used sterling silver drops, silver heishi, pearls and crystals to compliment the polymer. So many choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment