Saturday, November 5, 2011

Turning Over a New Fall Leaf

Yes, it's Fall in New England - an exceptionally pretty time of year here. Our colors are somewhat subdued this year due in part to hurricane Irene. However, polymer doesn't know that, and I've been creating some great colors for fall earrings. I stepped outside my usual comfort level with some of these shades and combinations, so I'll be interested to see what others think.


This first photo shows a new trumpet flower design I'm trying - and really like.








The shot on the right is of some earrings in what I think of as a traditional calla lily shape. There's nothing particularly traditional, however, about the colors!


The last photo shows a few pairs of what I call "leaf clusters." These are fun to make, and often get a second look when I wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment